Leading your way through the menopause.
Plantarom® Capsules - Beautiful and relaxed through the menopause.
Food supplement with 12 vitamins, zinc and selenium, borage, perilla and grape seed oil, as well as grape skin extract and algae carotenes.
Good reasons for Plantarom® in the menopause.
Vitamins, minerals and fibre have a positive effect on the whole organism - also on skin and hair. Especially during the menopause it is important to strengthen the skin from the inside and outside. Due to the loss of oestrogen, the skin loses moisture, becomes thinner and more sensitive to environmental irritations. In addition, collagen production slows down, the skin loses firmness and the depth of wrinkles increases.
Especially now, a balanced diet is important to protect the skin from premature aging:
- Vitamins as natural antioxidant carriers ensure that free radicals can be bound and rendered harmless. The small molecules destroy skin cells permanently and are responsible for premature skin aging (e.g. wrinkles and pigment spots).
- Proteins, in turn, are necessary for the formation and renewal of skin cells. They can stop skin aging as well as repair minor skin damage.
- In addition to vitamins and proteins, healthy fats also play an important role. Because Fatty acids keep the cell membrane stable and ensure that important nutrients get into the cells and pollutants get out again. Omega-3 fatty acids have a great influence on the skin's appearance. They counteract brittle, inflamed skin and give dry and brittle hair more moisture.
- Vitamins as natural antioxidant carriers ensure that free radicals can be bound and rendered harmless.
- Zinc, selenium and biotin help to maintain normal skin and hair.
- The vitamins B2, B12, pantothenic acid and niacin contained in Plantarom® can help to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- In case of mood swings, vitamins B6, B12 and niacin can contribute to a balanced psyche.